We all know saving money is a good habit, yet many of us still struggle to make regular deposits into our rainy-day accounts. At Long Game, they encourage you to save consistently and earn interest on your long-term deposits. With an account, you get a safe, FDIC-insured account. Every time you deposit, earn coins you can use to play the exciting lotto and adventure games for a chance to win up to $1,000,000. Set up auto-deposits and earn even more. The more you save, the more chances you have to win.
About Long Game Savings
The Long Game Savings app works like most traditional savings accounts at a bank but with an important twist. Deposit or withdraw funds as you would at a bank and earn 0.1% interest on your balance. However, unlike a bank, the app offers extra incentive to help build your savings. For every dollar deposited, you earn coins to use in one of our in-app games for a chance to win real money. Build the savings you need for financial freedom while earning rewards.
How To Get Started?
All you need is a checking account and Social Security number to get started. Make an initial $5 deposit into your new Long Game savings account, and you’re ready to go. Your funds are FDIC-insured, held safely with our partner Blue Ridge Bank, which pays us to help you save. In other words, our service comes at no cost to you.
Want Quick Money? Try These Methods! 👇
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
- Survey Junkie: Get paid up to $50 per survey through this link with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web.
- Arrived: Invest in rental homes with as little as $100. There’s no catch. This real estate investing platform is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Becoming a Better Saver
With your account, you can set up automatic deposits that we pull directly from your bank account. When you create your account, earn up to 40 coins per dollar auto-saved in your first week of deposits and three coins per dollar after that. You can collect up 5000 coins in your initial deposit. The more coins you collect, the more chances you have to play.
Long Game offers an adventure-style game that provides challenges and incentives to help you save toward your financial goals. It’s a fun way to learn to build your savings and improve your spending habits. The app also offers a lottery-style game where you can enter to win cash and cryptocurrency prizes without spending a dime. Win or lose, you’re left with a sizeable savings account that you can access anytime.
Unlike other savings and cryptocurrency rewards apps, Long Game has the potential to change your life with huge cash drawings every week. Instantly earn 300 coins when you link your bank account and enter for your chance to play right away. More importantly, these incentives encourage you to save and meet your financial goals. When you enable automatic deposits, for example, you multiply your chances to win big all while growing your savings consistently.
Most people have a savings account. However, not many are rewarded for saving. Backed by a trusted bank, our savings app offers a better alternative to save for the future. Long Game understands that fiscal responsibility is not the most exciting topic, but our games make it more fun — especially when you win. Download the app today and start earning rewards for your good savings practices.
Long Game Savings0.00
- Get saving right away, because you’ll get a “bonus” in your first week: 40 coins per $1 auto-saved and 3 coins per $1 deposited.
- Once you link your bank account, you’ll earn 300 points, so you can start playing right away for free.
- All of the money you save is FDIC insured and held through Long Game’s partner bank, Blue Ridge Bank.
- In the lottery games, you are eligible to win up to $1 million!
- Fun to earn crypto rewards
- After playing for 1 months, haven't had a big win over $10
- Sometimes the app crashes randomnly